Sunday, June 22, 2008

finally get to meet my bf..
miss him dam much.
when i saw him my tear drop sia..

fri meet him at amk walk walk..
sat he come my house in the morning den after we went out.
he need to buy his police stuff.
den we go walk walk n meet his fren's peter..

tml nite he is booking in le.
haiz. so fast.

n i have to work again.
all my hand n my leg very pain.
i am so tired..

Photobucket

Photobucket


my botak boyfren.hahaha

Photobucket

Photobucket





to frens:
I WONT FORGET U ALL.NV WILL FORGET.
i donno y u all will say i will forget u all.
we noe each other for so long u all think i am this kind of ppl meh?
if ur ans is yes den i think u still donno me well enough.
like tat i have nth to say.

can call me if u all wan to meet me.
u all noe i everyday work also can call n ask me whether i after work can meet u all a not ma.
after work i still can meet u all a while den go home de.
sat n sun mostly wif bf.cos only the 2 days can meet him
if u all don mind can go out wif us also.
he is ok wif it de.

laupo(s) i will nv forget u all de.
don say until like tat.
u all make me feel so sad n angry.
haiz.


to boyfren:
i love u too.
miss u as well.
no need to say sorry le.
i understand.. i am not angry also.
n don think so much.
every thing will go smoothly de..
love u lots.
muackz.

No comments: