Tuesday, June 3, 2008

31 May 08
nv work..
went to anna's BBQ at pasir ris..
eat so much tat day..
feel like we have nv meet for so long..

now we r busying working for our thailand trip don even have time to meet..
have to meet up when we have time..
miss u guys..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the present tat we bought for her..
hope she like it..


Photobucket

Ferrys wheel[hope i spell it correctly]
saw in at the cathay at downtown east.
find one day have to go there walk walk..

2 May 08
bao bao pei me go sch take my cert den come my house pei me.
cos not working today.
hahahahaha..
will meet him everyday this week..
cos he going army next week le..
will miss him lots..

<3

Photobucket

Photobucket

bao bao nth to do so he take pic of me n Elmo..
playing wif my camera..
hahahahaha..






update soon






Miss u
Love u

No comments: