Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy 1 year Anniversary to dear..

so fast. 1 year together wif u.
feel so happy to be wif u.
although there r some quarrel but i noe we still love each other deeply.
jus happy to noe u..

dear. don worry ok.
u gt the heart to do sth for me is enough le.
u did tat video for me i am so touch.
although is jus a simple video but i am very happy.
u spend time to do for me.
not enough rest also must do for me.
really thank you.
i hope u like wat i gave to u.
haha.

went thai express for dinner yesterday wif dear to celebrate.
i love the food there. but i think i order the wrong thing.
the beef was dam spicy. until i cannot finish. i left almost half of the food not touch.
i wan the minced beef rice tat buddy eat tat time when we went there during yong jie's birthday.
nvm. next time i will go n try again. haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

dear..thanks for everything..
i love u so much..



dear.. must take more pic next time ok.
too little le..
some more all our pic so blur.
haha..


tml will be a busy working say for me le.
cos my partner going back malaysia for holiday.
coming back on monday..
so tml i will be all alone.
hope i can do all the thing by myself.. there is still lots of thing tat i donno.



long weekend this week..
enjoy ok every one.





I love u dear.
jus love u SO MUCH..
MUACKZ...

No comments: