Friday, April 3, 2009

since my bf have blog i am here to blog as well.

ppl out there don think tat U understand wat i or my bf r facing.
U donno anything. only acting as U noe it.
and trying to help.. i noe u have the heart but not asking me or my bf to do this n tat or not to do this n tat. who r U?

i TOTALLY agree wat my bf have blog. (go see if U wan to)
i am very THANK YOU for wat U have done but don be TOO MUCH..

my bf giv me CARE n LOVE.
U can see?? U cant cos i don really post it in my blog.
cos y should i tell U everything?
i don have to report everything to U rite?
so don say my bf donno how to create rainbow or donno how to care n love me.
HE IS CARING FOR ME HE IS LOVING ME MORE DEN I DO.
ONLY U ALL DON SEE IT.
don jus see wat U see on the surface den think tat U r rite..
U r WRONG.

i am not those gals tat mean have present every month or wat from bf.
as long as he care for me love me n tat is enough.
i noe he wan to giv me sth but for wat he earn now he cant he only can giv me small thing. but tat is enough.


don wish to say too much.
cos U also wont understand. don waste my energy.



jus don put wat u think into ppl mind.
tat is wat U think not everyone have to follow.
don stay in ur own world.
come out n see how the world have changed. *stupid*
sorry.







love u baobei.
super miss u...
go swimming tml as well?
will be super tired. so run n swim. lol
cant wait to spent my day tml wif u.
remember to bring my camera ok.
muackz.


=================================================

No comments: