Thursday, April 2, 2009

in office now n i was blogging. cos i really need to throw everthing out.
i cant take it le.
very super angry..

wats is wrong???
wat i do is wrong???
not in the office i mean.
i mean him..
wat the I tag i noe is rite.. but who r u to say all this?
i am not going to scold u or wat.
i noe he care for me. i noe he say n do all those thing is FOR MY OWN GOOD.
but y must he tell my mum?? WHY WHY WHY WHY??????
now they way my mum talk to me sound like finding fault wan to scold me but she nv scold.
he say us like this he happy la?
2 days le. i nv talk to him 2 days le. today is the third.
how he feel???? of course i will feel sad.
but i only don understand y in the first place u wan to say out?
y u cannot come talk to me first? anything u can jus come talk to me first de ma.
don make me say ur thing out ok.
did i ever betray u???
for all the past few year did i say anything out tat i cannot say??????
u ask urself la.
i noe but wont read my blog but she will read ma.



i don wan us to end up not talking but this time round u really make me very angry.
now mum don trust me anymore.
u happy le ma???
every words tat mum said all shooting me. not directly but there is meaning in it.
this is wat u wan us to became rite?
den now happy le lor.







FED UP AR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: