Saturday, June 19, 2010

Kite Flying at Marine Barrage on 13 June 2010.




Sorry for late posting. Now i have a photography and also a designer. LOL. That is my boyfren. So i need to wait for him to edit and send to me then i can blog.
And that take weeks as we online at the different timing. LOL.

OMG, was first time at Marrine Barrage to fly kite. It was so easy to make the kite fly up man. And i can say our kite and also the string is strong enough to survive through to the strong wind. LOL.
Boyfren was trying soo hard just to pull back our kite form the strong wind.
It was super fun. When will be the next time bby? haha.

I will let the picture do the talking.
Oh ya. We went there with boyfren sister, brother and also cousin.






















Wait for my next post at Sentosa. Went with boyfren today. Having so fun there and i am so death tired till i KO when i was in the bus on the way back home. LOL.
Hope i got time to edit tml and blog. If not will have to wait for my designer to edit for me. Correct bby? hahaha




Thanks bby for all the things that you have done for me.
I love you. Mmuackz.

No comments: