Sunday, June 20, 2010

Wonderful Weekend with the person i love. =]


Boyfren planned to go sentosa.
So there we go. We have our breakfast there and head down to sentosa. There is lots if people at the train station towards sentosa. I wan dam shock cos it was 12pm. So early and there is so many people or maybe is me who too long never go there. haha. And the people there is mostly indians. Don't know what day is that. haha.

Bought our ticket and here we come Sentosa. Pass by Resort world, it was my first time seeing resort world. And it was so nice but like not a lot of rides is open. So my plan for going in will be push back. haha.

Reach there we faster find the way to the palce that boyfren plan to bring me go. We went to play the Luge and Skyride. It is played together. So quene and bought the ticket. Quene for our turn and finally we are on the 'Car' and off we go.. Haha.
After that we went to watch our 4D show. It was nice but it soo short. It stated 15 mins but i feel is shorter then that.
It was expensive to play and enjoy there. But i really did enjoy and all those tat i played was my very first time. Thanks baobei for bringing me there. haha.

Now i will let the picture do all the talking.
Note: all this picture was editing by me as my designer was not free today. LOL.


























Thanks baobei for all this.
I hope we don't quarrel cos of someone. Not worth at all.
I hope you will understand. I understand  how you feel but maybe the words and tone i use is wrong again.
I am sorry.

No comments: