Thursday, June 3, 2010

Irritated


Feel so irritated from this morning once i reach office and saw bosses. AK keep calling me non-stop. Asking me this and that.
The worst things is yesterday AK ask me are we using gmail to chat? Before i can ans him he tell me who is those person that he know is using. So i have no choice to admit it. And he say he want to block it.
OMG! They already block facebook, msn, youtube. Now they want to do the skpe only can send file but cant chat. I use that to communicate to supplier only they also want to do that. I seriously don't know why my bosses want to do that. they say is cos they want to bring up the server. Don bullshit. Just a server need to block so many thing? And do so long already is the server up nicely? Perfectly? NO NO NO. There is still so many problem and they wan to block everything.
I know we should not use facebook or msn at all when working. But please don't we need to let out our stress? i mean we can surf a while. After that get back to work. Will make us more refresh. But somehow they just don't understand. They just want us to work work work. Keep working non-stop like the BITCH.

I will LEAVE this SUX company. I plan to tender end of this month and leave end of next month. I have start looking for job at childcare centre. Hope there will be centre that will take me when i am still having lesson now. My classmate can find i hope i also can.
I can feel i really don't like this company already. Cos every morning i will drag myself up to work. When i reach office i don't feel like doing anything. I am always looking forward to lunch and end work cos that is the time tat i can leave the office for a while. Haiz.
This type of me i really wonder why i can stay here for nearly a year. haiz.

The Flea is postpone. I don't know due to what reason. But i feel disappointed. I plan to make some money from there So that it can at least help me for this month. I need to buy computer take for this month. And many other things that need money.
I feel i have not watch movie with him for a super long time.
It seem to be the money they don't allow us to do it. haiz.

MONEY MONEY MONEY. Everything need money. haiz.

No comments: