Monday, May 31, 2010

Wrong Tone. 


I don't know how to explain how i feel now.
I am just concern asking you how is your job search. I just want to know how it is? Anybody call you?
Maybe my tone i use is wrong. I am sorry.

I read your blog. I am sad to see what you have type. Don't know what i can do to make you happy, smile from your heart.
Seriously i don't know where the problem come from. If it is from your family then i can't do much but if it is from me who make you unhappy then i think i will have to reflect on what i have done to make you felt this way.
I remember the long message that you send me saying my expectations for you is too high. I admit on this point. I think is because of my mum, her expectations for my bf and even future husband is very high. In order to let you meet the expectations that she is looking for, i have to set my expectations for you even higher. I am sorry to give you this stress.
Maybe this is one of the reason that make you can't smile from heart.

I really wish to see you smiling from your heart again. Maybe i should not tell you too much about what i want for my future life. Maybe i should just let you do what you want and stop questioning you too much.

Just to let you know, your unhappiness will be mine too. Your stress will be mine too.
You seem to be always tired, maybe is because of your shift work or maybe you are just tired of me. [Sorry to have this mindset.]

Just want to let you know, if you really need the time to do your things do let me know. I will give you all the time you need. I will always be at your side no matter you are happy or sad. I want to share you happiness as well as your sadness.
I hope you understand my situation.





When will i see you smile again?

No comments: