Thursday, May 13, 2010

2 days to Bintan.


Back to work from 3 days mc. Plus weekend i have rest for 5 days but is still not enough. I still feel sick today. The main reason why i am having 3 days mc is cos i have done extraction of my teeth. After doing fever come next and follow by cough and flu. Before doing i already nearly faint due to my tummy. OMG.. everything came at the same time. Just hope everything will gone by tml. Cos i am going bintan this weekend. I can't fall sick. i wan to enjoy myself there.

Today in office was sux. Even just work for 2 days for this week but i still feel sux. I just don like this job anymore. i am sick of here.
Today i feel the bosses treat me like transparent. There is 2 project on going now but due to i am on mc for the pass 3 days and the bitch is doing so she will continue to follow up. I need not to follow but i also know what is going on cos Pris(Her project) told me.
I am not angry that i have nothing to do. Just feel weird to heard all this from Pris instead of AK(Boss).  He told me other things. Never mind, since today i also not really well to do anything or to handle anything.

What happened to me?? Why am i feeling so sick nowadays.





Thank you baobei for being there when i am sick. 
Being there when i need you to be there. 
And also helping me to do all the thing at home. 
we will enjoy ourselves at bintan. =] 
just another 2 days and we will move our ass there.. haha.
excited??? i am excited. I think i will get a gd sleep on friday. =] 

No comments: