Monday, May 3, 2010

Busy Month. Poor Month.

Due to some problem to my pay i will be super poor this month plus there is so many things that i need to pay for this month. OMG.

i will busy cos there is problem with my teeth and i need to visit dental. That is a scary place for everyone i think The pain of my teeth is killing me, seriously killing me badly.
i will get rid of the teeth by this week i think.
I need to do a full body check up on this 2 week cos my orientation is on 17th May and i need to hand over a full medical report by that day and also pay my sch fees. OMG. MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Going bintan next weekend that will also need money. But i am excited and looking forward to it. =]
It just this 2 weeks i am busy everything need to be settle by this 2 weeks.
Everything seem urgent to me cos my teeth is killing me i need to get it done asap. The medical report need to be done cos the day when i come back from bintan is my orientation day already.

SAD!

No comments: