Sunday, May 30, 2010

Wonderful weekend.


I have a wonderful weekend with boyfren. But is also a super tired weekend yet i am very happy. Haha.
We spent our 25th month anniversary at home sleep for the first half day. Because is boyfren first off day. But he woke up in the evening just to bring me out to the DNA bridge. (He told me that is call DNA bridge) We took picture as well but i think due to the lighting at night he cant take much nice picture.

Spent my night with him. The next day we went to the food fair at Expo and back to my house for swimming and also early dinner at home. And me (the pig) fall asleep after my dinner. Haha After waking up we went to ikea to help his sis to buy something and also look for big computer table for me.
Hope i can buy it in June.
The month of June is a busy week. Should say only the first 2 week is busy. Haha.
Okay. i will stop talking if not you guys will be bored. Show you guys all the picture that we took. I didn't edit much on the picture as i feel no need to do it. Haha.


















Long Weekend have end. Need to get back to work again tml. And having school tml as well.
Boring but no choice. That is our life. Haiz.


I miss my baobei so much now. But i never pick him up at his work because i am tired and i have my school work not done yet.
Sorry baobei.

No comments: