Wednesday, September 19, 2007

it was boring today.. nobody de.. so quiet when i was working.. actually everyday also sian la.. every day work.. nth else le.. like wat Zee like to say me.. 'No Life' LOLx.. today working wif my amy.. happy working wif her.. cos i can tell her all my problem she also will tell me her.. lucky today i bring my UNO there to play.. if not we both will bored till death le.. working still can play card.. nice ar.. LOLx..

show u all some pic tat i took.. hehe..

i did this when amy went to the toilet.. when she come back.. her face was shock lor.. LOLx.. scold me siao some more.. KNS... i am so bored until i did this.. yesterday also bored.. play coin wif yun fang.. LOLx..

ok la.. stop here le la.. bye~ take care everyone!!!

[Lonely]
-jasleen_yayi-

No comments: