Thursday, September 13, 2007

nv blog for 2 days le.. like very long nv blog le.. this week everyday also have to work.. after work come back bath ok jiu use com to play game wif frens.. now a days keep playing audition sia.. LOLx.. is fun..

today went out early to help fren n myself to but donut.. thanks to vincent liew pei me go.. but i think i am too tired le ba.. den talk to him like a but fan like tat.. sorry sorry... very sorry.. den i help my family buy in the end kana say by my daddy.. so sad.. haiz.. when i say my fren Eileen i jus tell her n cry out sia.. i think she is shock sia.. LOLx.. i am ok le.. don worry.. hehe...

yesterday when i working i almost kana bluff by a uncle lei.. he is not singaporean i guess.. he wanted to buy mentos from he.. he say he wan 1 only.. den he took a $50 note out.. so i take from him den i wan to take change from the drawer den put in the cash register.. den he ask me how much izzit.. so i say $1 den he say ok den giv me 1 more.. he also say.. den u giv me $48 lor.. but i haven take the $50 from him lor.. so i nv giv him.. den he ask me abt plastic bag.. ask me gt a not.. i tell him i only gt 1 size.. den he tell me wat he wan to giv his children de.. den i say but i only have 1 size.. den he say hmm.. later i bring my children here n u tell them is for them de ok.. den i jus say ok sia.. when i haven take money from him sia.. wth.. n i key in le lei.. wa liao.. some more cash tend le.. mean out le.. cannot return le.. i have to pay for the $2 sia.. lucky i nv giv him the $48 if not i have to top myself.. more worst.. idiot lor.. but really lucky lei.. really very suay this fews days.. one this cos of the money la.. den is this few days when working i keep hurting myself lei.. copy meter tat time i knock on the machine sia.. hit my shoulder lor.. till now this very pain lei.. 3 days le lei.. den when i pull the chair hit my leg.. now ok le.. today i hit my hand.. wat's wrong wif me sia.. LOLx.. weird..

oh oh oh.. yesterday when i working.. gt a guy come buy sweet from me ma.. den his hair is dam long sia.. cover his face lor.. whole face lei.. den wear all black lei.. den some more the clothes very big de.. i donno how to emplain also.. when he come i was shock sia.. when he say he wan tat sweet i have to wait for 5sec like tat den react lei.. LOLx.. my heart pump very fast sia.. really scared me sia.. den i don have strength to stand up sia.. LOLx....

tml still have to work.. sunday rest.. think will go excerise wif mei mei.. hehe.. den monday will go shopping wif mei mei.. hehe.. yeah.. finally can shopping le.. very long nv shop le.. don have the time also.. haiz... oh.. tml also have my very first driving lesson.. scared lei.. first time sia.. actually i ask vincent liew to pei me go de.. but he not free... so i ask michelle to pei me lor.. hehe.. thanks ar.. LOLx...

ok la.. stop here le la.. no pic n type so long... ppl read le will sian de.. hehe

[Lonely]
-jasleen_yayi-

No comments: