Sunday, September 16, 2007

rest day today.. no need to work.. my sis n i already plan to go do som excerise today.. but end up we nv go excerise we went to play pool at our old house, Pinevale.. actually only mei n me playing den in the end my dad n mum join us also.. is fun la.. my dad can play lei.. i don even noe lor.. my mum ar... ok la.. don really noe how to play.. my sis lei??? same as my mum.. LOLx.. i win my dad lei.. not bad ar.. so long nv play le.. but still can win.. have to train more le.. need to go out wif best fren n play le.. so long nv meet them le..

tml have to pei shirley in the morning go..... den afternoon i will meet my sis to go shopping.. hehe.. yeah!! finally can go shopping le.. den tuesday i have to work le... will be working every day until sat.. fri faster come.. i wan to go driving.. hehe.. i wan to book more lesson.. i wan to faster get my driving licence.. hehe...

oh.. got some changes le.. i jus sms shirley ask her tml meet wat time she say tml her bf will pei her go.. no need me to pei her le.. so tml i will go shopping wif my sis only lor..

show u all the pic tat my sis took today.. hehe

so lovely hoh... LOLx.. this is my mum n my dad lor.. hehe..

enjoy the pic ar.. hehe..

ok la.. stop here le.. will blog again tml ba if i gt time... =]

[Lonely]
-jasleen_yayi-

No comments: