Saturday, September 15, 2007

went to my very first lesson of driving.. i was so nervous lor.. wanted to go toilet sia.. LOLx.. i donno go where to find the instructor n the car i need to drive.. some more is raining lor.. my first lesson den rain so suay.. but i went to ask an intructor where to find car no.5 den he bring me go find the car.. lucky i ask.. n he bring me there... if not i also donno how le..

is fun to drive le... I LOVE IT... hehe.. but my leg very tired sia.. lol.. i don dare to drive too fast sia.. when he ask me to move to gear 2 i a bit scared le sia.. but still ok la.. hehe.. but my car engine die once.. hehe... cos i let go my clutch too fast le... den i faster start the engine again without stepping on the my brake but my car move sia.. den my instructor faster step on the brake on his side... LOLx.. is fun le.. really fun.. hehe.. faster next fri den i can go for my driving lesson again le.. LOLx.. i am addicted to driving le.. LOLx...

tml is sat le.. but i still have to work.. sian.. some more is is 5 to 11pm.. half n hour later.. cos sat close a bit later.. haiz..

so cute.. this tweetybird is so cute riet.. hehe.. love it so much.. hehe... =]

ok la.. stop here le.. bye~ take care everyone!!!

[Lonely]
-jasleen_yayi-

No comments: