Tuesday, October 16, 2007

no need to go sch today.. cos ITE declare off.. this is wat i noe from my sis.. my fren nv even tell me today no sch lor.. i yesterday not in sch tat y i donno but nobody tell me lor.. i have to ask den i noe.. wat fren i have.. haiz.. *sad*

whole day at home.. play game wif my sis until 3am.. so today wake up a bit late.. went out to have out lunch.. went to the restaurtant near our house.. the name is MADJACK.. is new.. but the food there really SUX.. not nice.. so expensive some more.. waste our money.. don go there n eat.. den after tat come back rest a while den we went swimming.. it was a cold weather n yet we went swimming.. LOLx.. my sis said me when i tell her tat i wan to go swimming.. i wan to exercise.. due to some reason.. =] in the end we nv really swim la.. but we r playing in the water n also rain.. LOLx.. is fun.. but i dam cold.. haha..

tml having lesson from 8 to 5pm.. wat a long day... haiz.. have to sleep early le.. this week i am working on thurs, fri n sat.. sun going out.. next week i will be working everyday.. from monday to saturday.. sunday off.. *tired.. nvm.. next week will be the last week le.. i no need to work after next week.. =]

show u all some pic which i took on monday..don think too much.. nobody giv me flower.. LOLx.. is my fren pluck it from those shop tat jus open n is new n have those flower outside[sry donno wat is tat call.. =] ].. he say look nice so he pluck it.. LOLx..this call look cool rite!!! LOLx.. we saw it outside PS.. so cool.. the second pic cant see clearly.. is my fren acting tat is his car n wanted to open the door n go in.. LOLx.. jus after we saw this call not long n he pick up a $10 note on the floor.. so lucky.. LOLx..

ok.. stop here le.. sleeping soon le.. bye.. take care everyone!!!

[Lonely]
-jasleen_yayi-

No comments: