Monday, October 22, 2007

went out wif frens today to celebrate my dear anglia n my fren wee meng's birthday.. angelia birthday fall on today 21 oct n wee meng's birthday is on 24 oct.. was very fun today.. we r talking all the way n also joking.. LOLx.. although there is some argument wif my frens but is still happy.. nth much also la.. anyway wish my dear angelia i very Happy Birthday!!! n also wee meng a very Happy birthday for coming soon de birthday.. hope both of u like wat we prepare for u guys... =]
hope we will be meeting soon!!! go out wif u guy is always so happy n happening.. =] Love u guys LOTS LOTS!!!!!!

here r some pic. but not our group pic.. group pic is wif vinsion.. so sry.. LOLx.

went to New York New York for our dinner.. lots of laughter over tat i think the restaurtant became very nosiy after we went in ba.. sat there chat n also cut the ice cream cake after our meal.. first time eating ice cream cake.. not bad.. but don really like the taste. but still hope my birthday also can have a ice cream cake.. hehe.. frens out there.. remember ar!!!! LOLx. oh.. tat pic on top in pink packing is my dear angelia's presenst from us.. n i bought the loillpop for her. cos i actually promise to buy even bigger de loillpop for her de.. but tat cos too expensive le. will but next time ok dear. sry.

wow!!! i wan this tin very long ago.. THANKS my frens.. this tin is sold at Golden Village.. is cost $10 wif a drink.. is Mega Combo.. LOVE u all guys.. MUACKZ.. LOLx..

hope to see u all soon.. don tell me have to wait till my birthday den we can meet ok.. i will be sad de.. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

ok.. need to go sleep le.. tml still need to go sch n also work.. i wont be free this week le.. so wont be blogging ba.. see u all next week.. don miss me... hahahahahahahaha!!!

Simply Hate Myself
[Lonely]
-jasleen_yayi-

No comments: