Sunday, October 14, 2007

nth to do.. so come in blog.. i told my brother tat i nth to do very sian blog a while la.. den he say sian jiu blog ar.. so bo liao ar.. LOLx.. ya lor.. i am like this... hahahaha.. yesterday watch 2 movie a days sia.. LOLx.. wif frens.. watch midnight show.. so very late den reach home.. i wake up at 1.30pm like tat but now i feel like sleeping again.. =]

tml sch start le.. sian.. don feel like going to sch.. cos of some reason.. haiz.. wa.. tml i will be very busy.. tml morning i have to go sch.. den afternoon i have to skip lesson cos i have to go for my driving lesson.. actually i wan to postpone it.. but when i noe my time table already sat le.. den sat is a public holiday den they nv open.. haiz.. so i cant postpone.. so have to go tml lor.. den after driving i think i will come back for my last lesson.. den after tat have to rush to work.. wa.. wat a busy day i have.. when i tell my brother abt this he also ask me y i make myself so pack a not.. LOLx.. not i wan de.. is jus so nice.. when i book my lesson i forget on the 15 sch reopen.. LOLx.. so end up like this lor.. nvm.. jus 1 day.. i can take it de.. =] post without pic.. i feel very bored so i post 2 pic for u all to see.. =] this mickey is very big lei.. jus nice for me to hug.. so kawaii.. love it so much.. =] but this is not mine.. =[

stop here le.. go see wat i can do.. maybe go pack my room ba.. =] bye.. take care everyone!!!!

[Lonely]
-jasleen-yayi-

No comments: