Thursday, October 11, 2007

off day today.. so went out wif my sis.. first time went kbox wif my sis lei.. but she sing very little song la.. cos she is eng mo de.. LOLx.. n our last song is UMBRELLA.. OMG.. the song i hate most.. n my sis choose it.. KNS.. idiot.. my 3 mins jus pass to miserable.. LOLx.. now den i noe tat after sing i have the take the recipt to the counter to collect my point lei.. i have been going to kbox so many time but i always nv collect my point.. wasted.. n now in my card only have 7 points.. KNS... after sing we went shopping at marine square.. bought 2 shirt.. den went to bugis to have our dinner.. after eating actually we r planning to go shopping some more de.. but all the shop is close le.. but we manage to buy a necklace... hehe.. so bo pain after tat we have to go home le.. will show u all the pic below.. i will post some other pic tat i took last few days also.. hehe.. i think tat is a lot la.. sorry ar.. LOLx.. Enjoy.. =]this is my sis de lunch.. donno wat Bacon burger.. from carl's Jr.. LOLx.. i first time try tat burger.. all thanks to my sis.. cos she is hungry when we jus reach marine square.. =]
all this not our dinner la.. after we went to toilet at marine square.. when we walk out we saw a whole row of paste n also others food n also desserts.. is nice de lor.. really very nice lei.. whole row lei.. at first i donno wat is the name of the shop de.. but after we walk 1 round n come back den i noe wat is the name if the shop.. is WARAKU.. if i not wrong jason de fren rodney work at tat shop??? =]
this is our dinner.. at Swensan.. i have Grilled Fish Sambal n my sis have Chilli Fish Pasta n of course our desserts Chocolate Fondue.. but we wait very long den our food come.. i was dam hungry le lor.. idiot.. but the portion of food is very little lor.. idiot..
this is wat we have done for u all.. LOLx.. nice?? how nice we r.. we still remeber u lei.. LOLx.. no bluff i feel is disgusting la.. LOLx..
this is wat we bought today also.. tat is my lollipop keychain.. i found it very long le lei.. so lucky to let me find it today..LOLx.. den the 2 HP chain.. 1 for my sis n 1 for me.. kawaii neh..=] if u all gt watch "wei siao pasta" u all should noe.. =]

tat all for today.. now i wan to show u all some pic tat i took last few days.. =]this is so cute rite..kawaii neh!!!!! hehe...this is $20 lei.. u all gt see b4.. i nv see b4 lor.. my colleague show me den i noe lei.. so nice lor.. they is this is out together wif..... sry i donno how to spell the name of the country.. go ask u all de parents.. they should noe.. hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!this is my colleague de fren.. scary lei.. LOLx.. they plan to scared their fren.. in the end she scared our customers.. hahahahahah!!! lucky the customer nv cun away ar.. if not u all sure die.. LOLx...
ok la.. tat all le la.. my post is dam long le.. so long nv post.. come in post only den post to long.. siao de.. LOLx.. tml need to work.. fri need to go for my driving lesson n also work.. den sat going out wif my best fren.. sun rest.. hehe.. monday sch reopen le.. haiz.. don feel like going to sch.. some more i donno monday wat time to wat time.. i need to go driving lesson n work lei.. die le.. haiz... gd nite.. bye.. take care everyone!!!!!
[Lonely]
-jasleen_yayi-

No comments: