Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dear....Happy 10th month anniversary!!!!!!

10 month le.. so fast.
2 more month n will be 1 year... hahaha..

dear dear bought me a ladies silpper n giv me a card..
b4 today he tell me he print sth for me.. but in the end don have cos he say the outcome not nice.
den today i went to his house cos he mc.. den he say wan to show me wat he do in the end nv show me..
but we have fun today.. watch movie den play a lot of cards game.
cos today i pack my computer room cupboard den found a lot of thing tat can giv his bro n him so bring to his house. haha
all old old games. i am not going to say here if not u guys going to laugh at me.. hahaha..
anyway.. thanks a lot dear for the present...
i love the present...


dear.. sorry i nv get u anything..
sorry. i feel so bad now. haiz.
going to find sth for u..
i don care. =
p



miss u so much.
love u so much...

No comments: