Sunday, February 22, 2009

so tired.
i wanted to blog long ago but i simply have no time.
i wan to edit pic den blog. but i am too tired to do.
i wanted to change my room but mum nag.

jus feel so sian.
i am sick of this job. sick of working for my mum.
i am sick of hearing her nag everyday. see properly is EVERYDAY.
i wan to change job.
anyone can intro??

now adays there is so many argument wif my mum.
everything i do she also have sth to say..
1 case is tat sis n i wan to change room.
wat i mean by change room......
it mean..............................
sis wan to move up to computer room.
so this room tat i am staying will be mine.
n sis wan to repaint the computer room.
i told mum no need her to pay anything only need her to help move the thing.
cos sis bed very big n need to move the sofa n the 2 computer table to my room.
but she start to noisy.
she say like tat sis wan to go toilet have to come to my room.
go up n down. if she wan to use computer until late will disturb me.
blah blah blah~~~~~~~~~~
but all this we don mind.
we noe all this will happened. but we don mind.
but she still...................... haiz. nvm.
we will see how ba.
both sis n i jus badly wan to change room.
badly wan to have a room to ourself. haiz.


tml work again.
so sick of it...
I WAN TO FIND NEW JOB.
I WAN TO LEAVE THIS STUPID PLACE.
HAIZ..





i miss boyfriend.
i miss him so much although we jus met.
i donno y.. jus simply miss him so much.

sorry dear to say those thing abt ur mum.
i jus don like to hear parents nagging.
i donno wat is wrong wif me.
but i jus don like.
i will get very angry or frustrated easily..
sorry..

Love u baobei. muackz. =]




update soon wif photo. =]

No comments: