Wednesday, February 25, 2009

jus went for a job interview this afternoon.
was dam nervous. hahaha..
thanks bro to send me there. cos i totally donno where isit.
after i reach den i noe oh. is quite near my house. haha.
they say will call me by the end of this week if they wan me. so wait lor.

today is i pass my driving for 1 year. hahaha.
congrats to me..
very bo liao.. i noe. haha.

the next 4 days i cant meet boyfren le.sian.
althought is his off day for tml n fri but he still need to go work.
tml he need to go D&D den fri gt deployment. haiz.
sat n sun he need to work. dam sian.

here is the photo tat we took recently.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
lau gong n his fav patrick. haha
he is going to shout at me when he saw this pic. haha.

dear. is not ugly la. is cute. ok. hahaha.
only maybe ur hair too long le. look like indian. haha
sorry. haha.
Photobucket

Photobucket
all our couple stuff. haha.

dear's another fav. spongebob. haha




i am going to miss dear so much. haiz.
feel as though he go oversea like tat.
cos use to meet quite often..
nvm. have to get use to it also. cos i will be working outside in the future cant meet tat often also.haha.

sian.
tml need to work again.
really wan to change job so badly.
have to try call more company n also send resume to more company.
frens out there or cousin who is reading my blog. if there is any job intro to me ok. thanks. =]



update soon.






miss lau gong so much.
Love you
Muackz. =]

No comments: