Wednesday, February 4, 2009

finally gt the time to edit my pic n blog.sorry for the late update.. =]

18 jan 08
pic for the cheese fondue...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

26 Jan 08
Happy new year to all of u..
i noe is late but still new year ma.. hahahha..

but i feel so sian for new year..
don feel like last time le. maybe all grow up le tat y ba..
not much photo this year.. no family pic some more. haiz.


Photobucket
i like this pic...
but my sis don like i also donno y.. hahaha..

Photobucket
talking to my baobei while driving. hahaha.

31 Jan 09
went to river angbao wif buddy, wei ming n fu wen..
thought gt a lot of ppl going. but in the end only 4 of us.
buddy wanted to ask wei fu but wei ming don wan. den yong jie working. zhen ni also working. so boring..
after river angbao. we went to see chingay.
we see a bit only. cos so many ppl. we cant really see also.
and watch until a bit sian le.. haha
some more my leg was so pain. the stupid shoes make my leg so pain.
nv have tat kind of pain b4. my bone like going to break.
so around 9.30 i told buddy i wan to take bus home, cant tahan the pian anymore..
so i go home first.
they went to watch movie.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
no pic for chingay cos all blur.. not nice..

so busy recently. no time to rest at all.
tml will be better le ba. cos the jie jie coming back le. i no need to cut so many veg..
my wrist was so pain nowadays.

looking forward for friday.
going FNR(friday night ride) wif dear n his fren. i hope will be fun.

dear. jus don care abt them ok.
be happy ok. u gt me ma. now i gt my aunti bike le. i can ride wif u le ma.
oh. forget to show u guys my bike.


Photobucket

Photobucket
this photo too dark. but i am sitting on my aunti bike..
call it lady bike la..if not make me sound like i am aunti like tat. hahaha..


ok.. tat all. update soon ba..

No comments: