Wednesday, March 4, 2009

dam fed up la.. dam fed up wif my mum la.
SHIT LA....

say i go those place tat i donno to interview job..
pls la. when bro go interview he noe the place meh? he also check street directory wat..
he gt car of course easy for him la. i don have lei. wat she wan sia.
and some more those job is i look at the newspaper den email resume in de ma.. newspaper also nv write where the location is. how she wan me to noe.
if wan to find the place tat i noe den go work den go 1 office by 1 office to ask lor.. den like tat confirm noe the place cos u go find urself de ma.. can find the place tat u like den go ma..
FUCK rite. wat is tat man.

mind as well jus say u don wan me to go outside work la. den better rite..
talk until so nice for wat. ask me go find job if cant find den go study..
SHIT LA ALL SHIT LA....
talk only i also noe how to do.. DO STH TO PROVE LA..
USE MOUTH TO SAY ONLY WHO DONNO HOW TO DO..
JUS DAM BLOODY FUCK LA.



I SUPER DUPER DON LIKE THIS FAMILY.
I WILL NV NV TALK IN THIS FAMILY.
the only person i talk to is my sis..
only my sis i can talk to..
now even my bro also cant talk le.
no use. he will only side mum.


FUCK AR............................................................................................
I WILL NV BE HAPPY UNTIL I LEAVE THIS STUPID FAMILY.


change room she also wan to stop. we also nv ask her to pay anything.
ar.................shit la. jus don like this FAMILY LA.







cousin out there who is reading my blog.
don go tell anybody wat i write in my blog.
unless u wan me to be more not happy den go ahead n say.
sorry. i am jus not in a gd mood..

don talk to me now..
if not confirm kana scold by me..

bf is the first one le.
sorry dear..
jus really super fed up...


10.28pm
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: