Thursday, March 5, 2009

went for an interview today at Aljunied..
and.........................................................
i am in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they call me at around 5 to tell me.. when my interview is at 11.30.. haha.
the company name is Chartered Agency Pte Ltd
working time is 9am-6.30pm [mon-fri] 9am-12pm [sat]
but not every sat.... eg. this sat need to work den next sat no need to work..
pay is $1200.. after 3 month confirm le den is $1300

congrat me.. fren.. come congrat me.. hahahahaha...

tml will be my first day of work le..
wish me gd luck ok.. hahaha...


tat all i wan to say..


but this i wan to say to my bf..
dear.. i going to start a new job le.. some time i think there will be OT..
we cant meet tat often like last time le..
some more i end later den last time...
n some sat i also need to work..
but we will still try to meet as long as we can de rite?
don be sad ok..
u noe this is wat i wan de ma.. rite??
u will wan me to be happy also de rite???

slowly accept all this ok..
will change a lot from now on..
we will get use to it de rite..
let work hard together ok.. =]



dear.. i love u a lots..
jus cant don have u..
missu lots..
muackz..

No comments: