Sunday, March 8, 2009

I AM USELESS.
TODAY I SUDDENLY REALISE TAT I AM USELESS IN EVERYTHING.

TIANG YAYI JASLESS IS USELESS. SHE IS SHIT. SHE IS NOTHING.
sob sob sob..


i cannot manage everything.
family, frens, even bf.
i am always the one who spoilt everything.
i am always the one who is in fault.
i donno how to manage time.
i don have time for myself.
my time is always for others.
i really feel like closing myself up for 1 week. jus don contact anybody.

now there is family problem. frens problem. bf problem.
i donno i donno i donno.. i feel very fan..

i wan to do all the thing nicely.
i wan everybody to be happy. but who think of me? am i happy?

my bf say i think of others too much.
i care for others more den myself.. is tat truth??




now my family problem is the worst.
haiz.

i love my bf.
i don wan to lose him.
cant i have family n bf together?
haiz.

those who call me on sat afternoon but cant find me. sorry i off my phone.
i have a super bad sat.





WHO WILL UNDERSTAND ME BESIDE MY BF??
now i come home.. my house is so quiet.
no one talking. all in their own room.
is this a house? a family?
haiz haiz haiz..
no mood. totally no mood.

sorry if i have say anything wrong or do anything wrong to anybody.
jus sorry.

No comments: