Monday, March 23, 2009

feel very sian tat y i am here..

i suddenly feel mu life is so boring..
everyday work after work go home.
den i still need to help wash clothes, fold clothes, iron clothes.....
need to wash my toilet... sweep my room, mop my room..
i feel i look like a house wife.. look like a maid..
i am very very tired.. super tired...

even meet bf we also gt no place to go..
not go my house den go his house.
if not go out eat dinner..
but also donno wat to eat.. den have to spend money again when both of us now no money.. haiz..
SIAN AR......


today bf come find me for my lunch..
buy food back to my house n eat wif his fren peter cos they morning went for ride..
after eat he went ride home den around 6 plus he go out wif peter again to have dinner..
today is his off day but we only meet for lunch..
nvm la.. thurs den meet lor.




my head very pain. super tired..
i am very tired super tired.
don feel like talking.
really hope i can jus lie down n do nth like a death person.. haiz.






update soon...



SIAN ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




miss u very much.
wish to see u but cant say.
scared u not happy.
cos i say we need time for ourself.
but jus miss u so badly. donno y..
jus feel very empty without u.. haiz.

No comments: