Thursday, November 22, 2007

24 nov is coming. mean i am going to be 20 years old le.. so fast!!! no more teens for me anymore le.. haiz.

went for my driving lesson today.. i learn parking today.. parallel parking is hard lor.. i need more practise le la.. tml have lesson again. tml lesson will be revision on wat i have learnt.
i need to say THANKS to ZEE.. he save my life today..hahahahahaha.
when i was on the way to driving centre den i realise tat my ez-link card have no money le.. n my wallet only have 30cents left.. first time i have no money in my wallet lor.. haiz.. i can go there but i cannot come back le.. i sms him tell him tat.. den he came down to find me lei.. really THANKS sia.. if not i donno how to come back le.. =]

now i really noe who is truth fren n who r those 'so call fren de ppl' haiz..

tml donno will they celebrate wif me. haiz. nvm.. think sat i will be happy ba.. i scared wat i dream will come true..
i dream tat my birthday will be a bad day for me. i will be sad. i also donno y i will dream of tat. maybe sth really will happened on tat day.. donno.. will wait n see ba..

[Lonely]
[Failure]
'yayi_jasleen'

No comments: