Friday, November 30, 2007

wed 28 nov 07

went out wif vinsion to have our dinner at waraku cos didn't manage to eat on my birthday.
the food there was not bad. cant say very nice also cant say very bad. jus average.
nth much on tat day. after dinner went orchard area to find present but didn't mange to find any. also went there to check whether my odm watch can resize cos is too big for me. but find out cannot be done. ok nvm.

thurs 29 nov 07
nv go sch cos i have 2 driving lesson.
so happy. i have learnt finish. now only revision. soon will be my driving test.
after driving went home to have my lunch n also wait for vinsion to call me. cos going to IT fair when wei meng n vinsion release from sch. reach there around 5 plus n wait for vinsion to reach at 6 plus. nth much there. jus help wei meng to look out for laptop. cos he is buying 1. i wanted to buy digital cam but don have wat i like. vinsion is looking for printer. but all of us only see no money to buy. haha..
after tat went to simpang bedok to have our dinner.

fri 30 nov 07
nth much today. went to sch in the morning. after tat went for my driving lesson.
after lesson go home sleep. i am so tired. sleep on the bus when i wan going for lesson n also come back. i seldom sleep in bus now adays. but today i did.
i jus feel like sleeping the whole day don wake up.

oh ya. forget sth important.
to all THOSE PPL out there.
NOT I DON WAN TO POST BUT I AM TOO BUSY.
I AM NOT AS FREE AS U PPL.

all above photo credits to vinsion
'yayi_jesleen"

No comments: