Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hello.
in my previous post, i DID post tt i dun wish to carry on with these juvenile flaming acts so as Angelia but I think its ludicrous that those so-called well educated ones just couldnt understand it.


*roll eyes*
aniway JUS watever, it does even affect me at all.


"I do not know what went wrong, but i believe no matter what problems arise between you two should be solve between yourself and it seemed happy that you allowed an outsider to interfere" quote from mag
Yea. the problems shld be solve between us, so i din encourage my fren to stand out for me, But if she did obviously i'll appreciate what she had done. *Dont tell me that you wont appreciate someone who helps u out*
Once things worsen, i did ask her to stop as i dun wish more misunderstanding. And she did. Now whose the 1 who intrude into other blog?

Now angelia got her karma? *laugh out damn loud*
I shall see who got their karma first, or rather one had attain the karma already.

Anyway, Whats with all these tags in my blog? trying to hurt me or my fren?
Oh well, it doesnt work.






bye

No comments: