Wednesday, November 14, 2007

wow...i am back!!!!! anyone miss my post?? if yes pls tag me... hahahahahahahaha. i have counted.. i have not been posting for 18 days le. is more den half a month. i cant believe tat.. n this is my first post for NOV lei. nearly half a month le. but this is my first post.. hahahaha.. jus donno y i don have the feel to post. i did came in to blogger. but when i reach the posting page. i don feel like posting again le. every time i saw my blog abt the faliure post i don feel like posting le..

i always advice frens around me who have problem 'not to think too much everything will be ok. time will heal u' but y cant i tell myself this??? y ppl r always like this have to lose sth in their life den they will cherish. haiz. but i have learn how to cherish every thing i have now after tat INCIDENT. Thank you. but i still miss the past.. *sad*

in front of frens.. are jus like standing on a stage wif all the audience sitting down there looking at u.. so always have to put a smile on ur face. but when u r alone u start to feel the saddness n lonely. tat is how i feel every time. so my dear angelia say tat i am a happy go lucky gal. when she see my post she was shock.

wat am i doing all this days? hmm.. schooling. driving. sleeping. eating. playing. movie. hmm.. i think should be all this ba.. hahahahahahaha. having driving tml n fri.. love it. haha..
will be working on sat n sun le. at DA[Digital Asia] selling tv.. haha. 10.30am to 8pm $40 per day. the pay quite little la. but nvm. go there also no need to do anything. shirley say can slack there de. n i wan to spent my time n also get some income so go lor. not every sat n sun also need to work. if not free den jus don go lor. so i think is ok la.

ok.. i donno wat else to say le la.. i will stop here. will try update more often.. hahahahahaha

[Failure]
[Lonely]
['jasleen_yayi']

No comments: