Sunday, November 25, 2007

yesterday was a happy day for me. i did enjoy myself.. laugh as nobody business..

yesterday meet 2.30pm at tamp inter. i was late. sorry..
but some r even later den me lor. some reach at 5 plus lor.. there is a totally of 12 ppl sia.. tat is a lot lor.. plan to draw our face la. but end up only sion draw.. feel he is so ke lian but he don feel tat la..haha. we went to marine square to eat. actually plan to eat waraku to eat but there is no seat for the 13 of us lor.. so we change to azabu zabo.. there is seat for 13 but we have to wait for a while.. the food there was not bad la.. price also not very ex. but i cannot finish.. haha. after eating we jus have a walk at marine square den head to Boat Quay. we walk a big round to go there. make all of us is so sweat.. haha. but we still manage to reach the pub. the name os the pub is mini pub. haha. first time go pub wif them lei. have fun there lor. but they drink beer lor.. wth. i don drink tat de.. but i still drink it. -.-" play games there.. pool. hand games, dices.. only beer but i feel my face is hot.. n i feel so not well. feel like vomiting.. lucky nv. after tat went to have a chat den head home. took 2N from them to tamp n take cab home. reach home ia 5am plus le lor. dam early. haha. anyway i really enjoy the day. when i open all the present i was so happy until my tear roll down. haha. THANKS FRENS. I LOVE U ALL LOTS. u all really did make me laugh like mad tat day.. THANKS FOR THE PRESENT ALSO.. =]



b4 my birthday[23 Nov 07] n after my birthday[25 Nov 07] was a bad day for me. haiz. today is a sad day for me also. y do i have those unreasonable frens around me. haiz. nvm is ok le. the person also did say sorry to me le so forget it. at least the person did say sorry to me..



my presents. haha..i love it.. should noe which one i like most ba.. but still thanks to all my fren. also special thanks to sion. the card is nice. don look like wat u say don worry. i like it very much.this is my birthday cake lei.. haha.. is cup cakes. cute rite. nice also.

there is some more pic but the blogger gt problem will upload next time ba.

anyway jus THANKS TO ALL MY FRENS. make me laugh like mad tat day..LOVE U ALL LOTS..

'yayi_jasleen'

No comments: