Wednesday, July 1, 2009

30 June 09

Was a very BAD day for me.

I was sack by my company.. name HITECH.
for no reson.. they jus giv me my pay cheque and a letter for termination.
i don dare to ask so i have to leave for no reason. i cried.
after tat i think of wat my dear told me. no point crying. cos they will take back the letter. and must think positive. is they lose to terminate me. not me.
thanks dear..

thanks buddy for confort me jus now as well. haha

and also anna lau po. we have the same thing happened on the same day.
twin lau po.. hahaha. we should be strong. don cry..
work hard together to find new job ok..
haha


don wan to talk abt this anymore..
fren out there don ask me y ok.. i will get very angry. sorry
but u can tell me if u have a job to intro ok. haha



1 July 09
breakfast made by me!!!


wake up at 7.30am trying to sleep back but i cant..
so i wake up.. wake my dear dear up.. ask him to come over early to pei me. haha
i made breakfast for him for disturbing his sleep early in the morning.

dear asked me.. y will i thought of making this breakfast.
i answed. i dont know. jus suddenly thought it making.
hope u like it... =]


Photobucket

Photobucket



this is the breakfast. haha.




weekend is coming soon...
2 more days....
jus cant wait for it.. hahaha

No comments: