Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sorry..

frens out there..
i noe u guys wan to meet me.. cos i am very free now at home.. no job.
but tats worst.. i cant go out.
i gt chores need to be done.
i cant go out every nite. b4 my parents is back i must be back.
and i don have the mood to go out...

now my life is so boring.
i wake up very early morning jus cos i am use to it.. i wake up every day at around 7.30
but i force myself to sleep but still cannot.. so in the end wake up at 8.30.
do all my chores... use com...
i totally gt nth to do..
no job equal no money. [this is wat anna lau po said]
i strongly agree with tat.
tat is the reason why u guy ask me out i keep pushing away..
not i don wan to.. is i cant..
sorry.. very sorry..

dear fren michelle..
can pls faster help me ask ur manager and let me noe the ans??
thanks.. thanks a lot..



i am bored at home.
lucky i gt bf to accompany me.
but he cant accompany me everyday.
he need to work as well.
I NEED JOB BADLY...



thanks dear..
i noe u r very tired to travel everyday to my house.
thanks a lot.. sorry dear...

No comments: