Thursday, July 30, 2009

FED UP!!!!!!

super angry with her... YES HER.. the IDIOT in my office.

what is wrong with her.. who is she to say me?? boss?? SHIT LA.
even boss don talk to me like tat.
i am new to this office of course i gt a lot of thing i donno and do wrong..
den u can teach or say nicely to me rite? Y must ir be so rude???
didn't your MOTHER teach u be POLITE to others????

even i do wrong boss also will teach me and talk nicely to me..
who u think u are????
u say donno have to ask.. ask boss if not u..
and i ask u.. but what ans u giv me??


HER: boss nv teach u meh??
ME: no.
HER: den ask him to teach u la.
ME: he always busy ma.. u teach me now can?
HER: don wan u ask him teach la.
ME: huh?
HER: last time always i teach new ppl ma. so tiring. i wan him to noe how tired it is.


WTH!!!!!
who u think u are man.....
he is the boss lei.. not u...
talk to boss also so rude... seriously think u gt no MOTHER.
i know is bad to say ppl like this. but i SERIOUSLY think this way

jus dam fed up..
when i jus stared working around 3 days she always like don like me..talk to me very rude.
but when the other new gal come in she talk to her like fren.
when we all go out and eat together the new gal n i ask wat is tat but she ans to the new gal nicely but nv reply ma.. SHIT MAN!!!

other ppl in the office also feel this but only all keep quiet...




ARGH!!!!!!!!! FED UP LA....





den now the stupid blogger sth wrong.
the bar for the font not here..
i cant change the colour to black..
SIAN LA!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: