Friday, July 31, 2009

NOTE:



To all my friends out there who is involve.
planning still pending for this coming gathering on 8th AUGUST 2009.

Because i think the BBQ plan will be a disaster, i want everybody to be there,
and since some can't stay over, and some can't come, i decide to cancel and i think
we just go out for some fun gathering outside.

8th Aug is not that far, its JUST AROUND the corner.
And PLEASE i need SOME suggestion of WHAT,WHERE,HOW,WHEN about
the gathering.

I don't want i'm the one planning the whole thing and in the end,
some places you guys dont like, or some food you guys wont eat.

Its a gathering and i want things to happen. I dun want some sian sian then no mood.
I don't want "ANYTHING UH", i want answer not "ANYTHING"

i'm cracking my head planing with boyfriend.
and we got nothing.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE . . . . . .. help me out.

No comments: