Friday, July 10, 2009

Found my job!!


went for an interview this morning and guess wat.. I AM IN... haha
the company name is Worx Design something something... i forget wat isit.
u see the name should noe my company is doing some design thing.
the design flyer, banner all this, but not website.
more on paper and print out those thing.

my job scope is basically handling with some admin stuffs
and also talk to the supplier to negotiate the cost of the thing. mostly are from malaysia.
company will maybe giving me a company car, for me to travel to meet supplier as well.

this is a confidential job. i cant tell u guys more. if not i will lose this job.
the manager told me if happened to let them find out i tell other abt my job i will be sack.
so.. shhhhhhh.... tat is all i can say.

my office is located near Paya Lebar.
i can jus take 1 bus from my house and i can reach my office in half and hour time. haha.
timing is 9.30 to 6.30pm.
5 days work.
i will be starting working on Monday.
wish me gd luck.. =]


sunday i wan to go do some shopping.
shop for some tops for office use. haha.
and also shoes..
looking forward for my new job..
i hope i will love my job.
cos it sound great..
isn't it?? haha





miss baobei.
cant meet me tml nv ok..
we can meet on sun..
no worrys ok..
Love u so much..

No comments: