Wednesday, July 25, 2007

after sch went to soulgarden wif Syaddieq, Zee n Haidhar.. eat until dam full sia.. actually not eat la.. all air in out stomach lor.. cos we keep laughing sia.. although they keep speaking is malay but some i still understand la.. hehe.. oh.. wan to thanks vincent liew.. cos he gt coupon for soulgarden.. he jus gt it jiu call me n ask me le.. thanks ar.. is 12% off.. help us save $9 plus lei.. thanks ar.. totally 1 person $21.. after we finish the food Haidhar gt to go first cos he meeting his fren.. so we 3 sat there wait for syaddieq to finish his ice cream.. hehe.. we chit chatting also.. oh ya.. when syaddieq n me was on the way to tampines.. we took bus 31 ma.. den gt 1 AUNTI suddenly shouted at a gal beside me.. say wat "don use the phone in front of me.. i very sensitive.. don make me angry.. if not i will slap u.. den police will go after me... so don make me angry.. better don use the phone in front of me.." i was like.. WTH.. u think u r who sia.. can ask ppl don use the phone.. if like tat donno how many ppl wan to kana say by u la.. wa liao.. when she is scolding the gal i jus don care.. take out my phone n call my fren.. if she dare den come slap me lor.. the police will go after u not me also.. :P really WTH lor.. KNS.. this type of ppl also have.. syaddieq keep scolding the aunti siao sia.. LOLx.. anyway the gal is using Sony Ericsson phone.. those using Song Ericsson phone must becareful le.. LOLx...
taking photo again.. hehe.. tml no customers services n SW lesson for me.. LOLx.. i can go sch at 1pm lei.. shiok sia!!!! but shirley wan me to pei her eat in sch.. cos they gt long break.. but i wan to save money sia.. wa.. i over spent le lei.. donno spent on wat also.. this month de pockey money use finish le lei.. die le la.. need to save le.. tml need to work again.. this week really no rest.. not go out jiu shi work.. next week worst almost everyday also need to work.. haiz.. need money den have to work hard le..

oh.. today in sch shirley lau gong suddenly cry lei.. she think tat she need to fly to korea in 10 days time she jiu sad lei.. she miss us all lei.. den when she talk she say like nobody wan to care abt her.. make her more sad.. dear.. don sad le la.. i say u go 1 week only.. not mean i wont miss u.. i will say miss u de.. i say all those is to an wei u de.. don think so much le ok.. happily go n happily come back.. we all will miss u de.. =]

ok.. stop here le.. bye~ take care everyone!!!

[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: