Saturday, July 21, 2007

i went to cut my hair again today.. hehe.. cut a bit only.. i wan to cut de hairstyle the aunti don let me cut.. i forget y le.. hehe.. nvm.. next time den cut lor.. fri maybe go other place to cut wif my fren.. hehe.. CUT AGAIN SIA.... LOL.. today i went wif my dear angelia.. she also cut her hair.. den after cutting jiu go home house.. cos she wan to strighten her hair.. den vinsion n yong jie also come my house.. they come to cook sth n also play piano n guitar.. hehe..have fun today sia.. hehe.. i every time kana bully by vinsion sia.. u watch out i will bully u back de.. hehe.. :P this is b4 i cut my hair.. hehe.. this is after i cut my hair... can see the different?? hehe.. only a bit nia la.. cos $2 only lor.. first time cut hair only need to pay $2 lei.. LOL..after cutting hair become so zi lian.. LOL.. keep taking photo sia.. hehe.. still gt some more.. LOL...this is wat we wan to cook.. hehe.. CURRY.. YUM YUM!!!! hehe..
this is yong jie... cutting bread... LOL..
finally dinner is ready.. hehe.. DINNER TIME!!!!! LOL.. hungry le.. hehe...
~after dinner~ play time.. hehe... gt 2 more pic actually i wan to post de.. but the position they sit too ugly le.. don wan to post la.. if they saw will KILL me.. LOL..

ME AGAIN!!!! LOL... tat all le.. wa.. today my post dam long sia.. lol.. so many pic lor.. hehe.. tml going to Bishan wif fren to q for the SHE ticket but until 4pm like this only den i have to go le.. cos i need to work at 5pm.. wa.. next week is a busy week sia.. almost every day is book by ppl le.. sry to some of my fren tat i cannot go out wif u all.. i have sth on le.. very sorry...

ok la..i wan to go sleep soon le.. tml meet 10am at tampines small mac lei.. i feel is so early lor.. but i think Bishan there gt ppl stay over night ba.. hehe.. ok.. bye~ take care everyone!!!

cough cough cough... argh... i am still coughing sia.. haiz.. *head pain le la.* haiz...

[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: