Tuesday, July 3, 2007

today went out wif sis..went shopping at bugis...bought a lot of thing.hmm...actually not much also la..actually wan to buy more clothes de but nv see any tat we like de..today i nv spent monet sia..gd hoh..hehe..cos today every thing my sis pay..all the thing is she wan de ma..but i also can use de la..but too bad i now no money le..so have to wait till i gt money lor..hehe..i wan to buy bag lei..

tml need to work le..thurs also need to work...a bit sian..no ppl de..den very slack..too slack until very very sian ar..tat day my fren n me sian until we were shouting sian ar sian ar in the shop lor..really is shouting lei..siao de lor..i think tml i need to find sth to do le..don feel like working..feel like slacking at home..don do anything..oh..ya haven change my bedsheet..need to go change later le..if not my mum wan to nag nag nag again le..lol..

ok la..show u all wat we bought today..

ok la..tat all le la..will post again tml if there is anything to say..anyway sch going to open le..miss all my fren..can see u all le..miss me???hehe...bye~ take care everyone

[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: