Friday, July 6, 2007

working today...i thought will be very sian..cos i don talk much to my this fren who work wif me today..but ok la..we play a lot sia..shoot each other..den scold each other..of course is for fun de la..lol..is fun ma..make ma laugh so much sia..nth much la..only like tat nia lor...wa..going to sch reopen le..so fast hoh..but i like..i wan to go sch lei..hehe..like very long nv see my lau gong le..miss her also..donno she miss me a not..hehe..tml going kbox wif my fren again..hehe..yeah!!can sing le...hehe

ok la..stop here le la.wan post again tml..bye~ take care everyone...

Girls are more emotional while guys are more logical.If they don like you anymore or they don see a duture with you,they'd still leave no matter what you do.But if one day they come back to you.It's forever.

[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: