Monday, July 2, 2007

jus reach home after settle all my thing...today wake up at 8am n leave house at around 8.45am..michelle come at 8.30 to pass her phone to me..as she wan me to help her take to nokia care.so my first stop is take bus to bedok den change back to ubi driving centre to book my practical lesson..wa...so many ppl lor...here have to wait.finish le.go down have to wait again..n i am q-ing le lei..next is me le lei..n a gal donno have wat reason..she cut my q lor..kns..idiot lor..but all thanks to Jason Neo..i donno anything i sms him ask him.n he tell me...lucky gt him to tell me otherwise i think i will look like a clown there le..LOL..thanks ar..n i owe him 1 meal cos of this..hehe..i promise him de..LOL..Mr Neo wat u wan to eat??LOL..i take my pay den i treat u ok..hehe..den after tat went back to bedok to eat my lunch cos too hungry le..den go tampines nokia care to help michelle repair her phone..wa..also need to wait sia..so sian..alone lei..so i walk here n there lor..go shop shop lor..den when my turn there is some qns i need to ask michelle ma..so i call her..wa..donno how many time i call her sia..den i noe she wif shirley so i call shirley also..also no ans lei..den the person there is waiting le..make me so fed up lor..u wan me tp help u repair ur phone den u have to 24 hour take ur phone in case i call u n ask qns ma..n b4 my turn i did call her tell her i am in q le..but she still nv take her phone wif her..after so many call finally shirley ans le..in the end michelle kana scolding by me..anyway sry la..i am jus too angry le..call so many time nv pick up..i jus don like..

ok la..enough of all tat..actually plan to buy shilin n bubble tea back de..in the end nv buy..don feel like eating le..den when i go q for my bus..i saw a...........should say is a aunti ba..den she was talking on phone.shouting lei..i nv heard clearly wat she say la..den when bus came she walk out lei..mean she nv q la..den i thought she wont board the bus le lei..but in the end she still board the bus le..den was sitting beside me..she is still talking on the phone..this time she cried le lei..at first i thought she is angry over work de thing lei..but listen not lei...is abt love...i think is her husband don wan her or wat la...she jus cry out loud lei..n my loud is really loud de lor..she tell her fren on the bus gt a lot of ppl but she jus cant control herself..she really very very sad lor..she cry until very badly lei..i feel like going to an wei her but i donno how n also don dare..

she make me think of my problem also..is almost the same as me lor..haiz..donno how to say also..suddenly don wan 信心 in love anymore..don trust it anymore..the aunti say a lot sia..i also almost forget wat he say le..but jus feel sad at tat time also..really very sad..oh...she gt say..."he say he will lend me a shoulder to cry on..wont leave me alone..but wat did i get now??""no point loving him le..really no point..i wont forgive him de" she is crying when she say all this lei....make me feel like crying also sia..i don feel like getting any bf or married after heard wat she say lei..i feel love is not forever de lor..if married also can break de lor...now i rather have more fren..at least fren r forever de...haiz..

after all tat...i also donno should i continue to wait??how long can i wait??after waiting for so long wat will i get??my love for him is still there..but so wat..his love for me is not there anymore le..wat should i do??teach me..pls..haiz..

[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: