Friday, July 27, 2007

Amy n i!!! hehe..

tired.. sleepy.. argh!!! i wan to sleep le sia.. my eye cannot even open le la.. jus reach home n bath ok no long.. went to work after sch.. wa.. dam sian.. no ppl lor.. so quite.. i fall asleep sia.. LOLx.. but a while only la.. to all my fren.. next time free hoh.. go find me lei.. i can chit chat wif u all de lei.. really dam slack sia..

today took free neoprint again.. when i reach shop.. my fren suddenly say go take photo.. den i ask huh.. take photo.. y? they say.. cos 2 machine change software so can take sample.. den i was like.. izzit??? OKOK.. no problem.. lets go lets go!!! LOLx.. i jus my hp to take 1 of the sample nia.. cos the next 2 i forget to take..

this r the pic.. there is new software of 2 machine n also new machine.. so MUST go HERREN LEVEL 4 de PRINT CLUB take NEOPRINT hoh.. LOLx.. cos $10 only..

wa... next week i work 4 days sia.. mon, tues, thurs n fri lei.. tired ar.. n some more will be sian de lor.. how i wish i gt PSP to play.. i think if i have i wont be shouting SIAN at my work place le.. really shouting when i work jus now lor.. i every days work i also shout sia.. LOLx.. fren remember to come find me lei.. don let me bored till death.. LOLx..

tml no sch.. yeah!!! donno wan to pei vinsion n fren go cut hair or pie my lau gong.. but lau gong gt her boy boy le lei.. i don wan to be light blub.. anyway shirley lau gong.. next sat i not working.. i plan to pei u.. leave tat day for me ok.. b4 u fly we need to 'MMT' LOLx..

ok la.. i wan to go sleep le la.. really very tired sia.. bye~ take care everyone!!!!

[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: