Sunday, July 1, 2007


today my hair sux sia..not nice lor..kns...see my pic u all jiu can see le...n took 2 pic of my dad car...cos tml going to change le..have to say bye bye to this car le..this is my dream car lei..but my daddy wan to change..haiz...but nvm la..cos this car very x..need to pay a lot..petrol also very x..so change lor..daddy no need to spent go much also..tml i wan take pic again..cos this 2 cannot see clearly hoh...tml morning going out wif my parents to change car n eat breakfast..but now i haven sleep sia..also donno tml can wake up a not lor...jus nw when i reach home..i feel very hungy...cos today i ate my lunch early..tat y..so i bought sth to eat b4 i come home..wa...eat supper lei...will fat de lor...wont eat next time le..anyway i seldom eat la...so is ok la..ok la..don say i fat le la..if not gt ppl wan to beat me up le..lol...

wa..next week need to go out again...no money le sia...die le die le...ok la..stop here le la..someone on phone is rushing me le..lol..lol..bye~ take care everyone

[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: