Wednesday, July 18, 2007

wa...today really not my day sia.. i am feeling super not well lor.. early in the morning i already cough like hell le.. cough only i thought still ok.. but when i having VB lesson..wa..my head super pain lor.. den i suddenly feel my whole body very hot sia.. so i took a nap.. after i wake up.. heng i feel a bit better.. actually i wan to sleep some more de.. but jus cant get to sleep le..

den after lesson actually going out de... but in the end nv go.. so jiu go home lor.. wa my head still cannot make it lor.. is still very pain lor.. i totally no strength le lor.. den i still have to walk home sia.. when i reach home.. i rest a while jiu go bath.. den i sleep again.. until 8 plus my mum come back wake me up to eat dinner.. i don feel like waking up sia.. but have to.. eat a bit lor.. den after my meal.. my stomach giv me problem.. wa.. i totally go toilet 3 time sia.. wat wrong wif me... argh!!!!!!!!!!! really not feeling well.. don like this feeling.. haiz...

tml have to go sch n i still have to go work.. die le la.. don feel like skipping sch..cos gt the math lesson.. i don wan to miss lei... work.. i cannot take MC lei.. cos they really need ppl.. if i don go work.. they sure die de... i don wan to hai them.. so no matter how not well i am i will still go work de... hope tml i will be better lor... I CAN DE.. HEHE...

ok la... i wan to go sleep again le.. donno y feel very tired lei.. keep feeling like sleeping.. gd nite.. bye~ take care every one.. specially MYSELF.. hehe..

[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: