Thursday, June 21, 2007

1 more day to go..den end of attachment le...yeah!!!!

was trying to upload some pic from photobucket as my sis cara ask me to try tat ma..cos blog keep cannot upload the pic ma..but i try le..i donno how to use lei...sis..help me!!!Lol...i wan to upload a lot of pic..if i upload my whole album den have to click on the pic den can see my whole album lei...i don wan tat lei..haiz..donno how to explain to u also sia..but i jus wan to upload my pic..haiz...

today our incharge treat us eat mac lei..wa..is super full de lor..eat 1 meal after tat still treat us eat ice cream sia..wa liao..like pig like tat sia..tml going to buy something for him..donno to buy also sia...

wa...today when i on the way home..at tat time comfirm a lot of ppl de ma..den i am standing near the door there...den there only can 1 ppl stand nia ma..den 1 gal come in from bugis jus stand beside me lei...wa liao...so squeeze sia..kns...super angry tat time lor...i donno how to explain to u all how she stand sia..jus angry lor..den is already a lot of ppl le...1 aunti still can read newspaper sia..kns..even more squeeze lor..donno how to think de lei..think of herself nia...kns..don say le..make me more angry nia..

sian ar..wan to upload my pic also cannot...now my blog look sux sia...not nice at all de lor..haiz....sian.....when den i can upload pic....

if tml gt time will let u all noe who i feel abt working at M1..hehe...cos tml last day le..have to comment a bit also..hehe..n wat i learn...insterested??i don think u all insterested hoh..lol..so boring..i will make it short tml..hehe...

[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: