Saturday, June 16, 2007

nth to do..so i am here to post again..so sian lei..rot at home sia..den donno wat i do to my pc..now like gt problem sia..i donno how to solve..need my bro to help me refomat le la..haiz..stupid me..stupid hand..donno press wat..haiz...

jus now my dad call me ask me.."wa..u really nv come down ar...mummy jus now angry tat y like tat say..u now nv come down she gt thing to say u again le la.."haiz..donno la..ask me don go down de also her..den i nv go down she also scold me..haiz..wat can i do...

jus now go pack my cupboard..wa.gt a lot of clothes i don wan de lei..wan to throw them away le..also help send all the clean clothes to my parents n bro de room..tidy my house..hope my mum come back wont angry anymore..tml is father day le..but tml i going out..but i yesterday i already bought a present for my dad le..die le la..tml i no money to go out le..cos my pay still cannot withdarw..have to wait till monday den can withdraw..my fren this morning tell me de..die le..tml how ar..actually thought today will go mum shop work.den she say she will giv me money..den tml i will have some money to go out..now don have le..tml how??die le la..haiz..

i think later i wont eat dinner le la..alone also donno eat wat..eat maggie mee again ar..haiz..don wan la...sian...wat a boring saturday i have sia..haiz...

[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: