Sunday, June 24, 2007

today actually not going out..but in the end i still go out le..lol..actually i only go meet anna n angelia to talk a while den i go home le..but in the end i go out wif the..today go out wif anna, angelia n ei dun..ok la..quite fun...i keep talking sia..think i talk more den them ba..lol...today actually i wan to go buy my thing de..but we suntec n marine square also not much to shop..so in the end i bought a jeans only..cos $38.90..i still gt thing i wan to buy de sia..think tues meet vincent liew ask him pei me go buy ba..hehe...

to anna sis
sis...don think so much le la..ok...jus relax...can find a better 1 de..if u don wan to wait den don wait lor..think carefully....if u really love him..wan to wait for him..feel is worth it..den go for it lor..anyway he also nv say he don like u ma...i donno how to an wei u also..cos i also like this..but mine a bit different la..cos i make up my mind le..u haven...try to sit alone at home...n think carefully...ok...all the best...anything jus tell me i will try my best to help u ok...

to angelia dear
dear...don contact him la..not worth is lor..u should noe wat i mean ok..i don wan to say too much...i don wan u under control..he ask u call den u call don call den don call him..he think he is wat...he will take it for granted de...jus don care...don bother ok...he really not worth it..don fall for him again ok...there is others guy outside is better den him de...ok...jus tell me anything u wan to say ok..i will try to help also de...

wa...den me lei..who an wei me..haiz...see my sis anna like this i think of my problem also..haiz...miss the past so much..but ppl cannot always live in the past ma..must look foward..rite??but donno y i jus super miss lei...how i wish i can go back to the past...haiz...donno how long more i can wait...haiz...let time prove everything ba...haiz..

some pic tat we took today...

tml going to help me mum work..until 3 i jiu go home le...this week will be a busy week le...tml meeting lau gong also...think tml will have new pic up..don tell u all first..tml u all see le jiu noe le..lol...think some of my fren noe le ba..hehe...stop here le la..i need to go pack my room...den go sleep le..tml need to wake up early...wil post again tml ba...cya..bye~ take care everyone!!!

[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: