Tuesday, June 26, 2007

wa...tired sia..donno y i feel so tired today sia...today went out wif vincent liew..went to watch Fantastic 4..hmm...i feel not very nice lei...donno y also..jus not tat nice lor...after movie go shopping...went to Herren de Everlast i wan to buy shoes ma..but don have my size..but they help me check say bugis have..so i have to go there n buy lor..b4 going there we went to lvl 5 eat wanton mee...i like..use to eat when i working at the neoprint shop there...long time nv eat le...so went there eat..hehe..den went to bugis...bought my shoes..den go shopping lor..vincent gt topman de discount coupon so we went there see..but nv see anything tat he like..den go bugis street walk walk lor...around 9 plus we jiu go home le...we r so tired sia...

took some pic also..show u all...anyway see le..don misunderstand ar...me n him only gd fren hoh...lol...
took this at The Cathay...very funny lei...all the fish is not moving lor..but all facing the same side lei...donno y sia...really is not moving lei..but they r real la..not fake de...

how is my new hairstlye??nice??hehe..my hair very dry sia...haiz...i need to very look after my hair le..lol..need to apply cream everyday...i wan to reborn my hair...save money now..den go reborn..hehe...anyway tat is the shoes i bought...nice??hehe...$36.90..x ma??ok la hoh..hehe..tml going to kbox wif vision n wee meng...i wan to sing song le...donno i dare a not..every time go wif them i nv sing le..this time round i wan to sing...den vision also wan me to sing..scared sia...lol...ok la...stop here le...will post again tml..n will have more pic de..hehe...bye~ take care everyone...

[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: